Friday, October 14, 2011

Teach me how to TURKEY! Whodathunk?

Hellloooooooooooo all the way from TURKEY! I have arrived safely to the first stop on our tour. The show opens tonight, Friday, the 14th. We haven't done very much here as far as sight seeing and touring so far. The time difference is giving everyone extreme jet lag. The first night we went out to eat and had a difficult time communicating. For instance, I asked for water and got peach juice! We asked for separate checks and we all got glasses of tea! LOL! It was quite a task! It's crazy how you think you know sign language and that if you speak louder and slower foreigners will understand....they don't! Here are a few pics and a video to show you a bit of Turkey. Enjoy the video!







                My dresser Serpil. Very sweet! I wish I could talk to her though. Her parents are from Libya and Egypt and she is from Turkey. I did find out that she knows at least one english word....Beyonce!









                 The beautiful drink display that greeted us at the entrance to our hotel
                                                               Separate Checks

No comments:

Post a Comment